Thursday, July 31, 2008

Where have they Been????

My good OLD friend Shirley came into town. We haven't seen each other for years! We picked up right where we left off without even missing a beat!!!





Yes! the first thing we did was go to our favorite FABRIC store M&L. How fun for me, one of my favorite people at one of my favorite places!! We always shop and mock and laugh until we pee our pants! We asked someone to take our picture and she couldn't figure out why we would want our picture taken in the fabric store! No one understands how much fun we have at the fabric store!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How fun it was for all of us to get reacquainted with Sarah. I baby sat her for 5 years so she is one of our girls. She is just SOOO full of life! I want her back!!!

Chandler and Sarah hit it off just like siblings!! Feet in the face and everything!














Natalie and Emily hit it off once Emily got past the memory of Natalie stealing her my little ponies last time they were together!!! We want her too!!!


Thanks for coming to see us!! Now we miss you more!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: