Sunday, July 13, 2008

Today is my 29th birthday or something like that. We celebrated both yesterday and today. Last night we went to dinner and the Improv Theatre with a group of good friends. We laughed 'til we cried!
Joining us were many of my favorite people. Thanks everyone for sharing my 29th birthday with me.








John, Chandler and the girls spoiled me rotten. Chandler even fixed me breakfast, brought me grapes ,rubbed my feet and massaged my back. He was very worried yesterday when I was working that I should be able to rest and do what ever I wanted because it was my birthday. He truly worshipped his mother properly!!! I LOVE YOU Chandler!!! Nothing like a little boy! Thanks you guys for making my birthday very memorable!!!



1 comment:

Hoskins Family said...

Happy Birthday!! We had a great time.