Thursday, March 5, 2009

Natalie turned 15 YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!

Any one that knows me, knows I have tried to keep Natalie from growing into the teen years. I told her when she turned 13 that she was 12A and would turn 12b the following year and 12c the next. I have endured 2 teenage girls and do NOT want to do it again. I was trying at all costs to avoid the 14th and 15th year of a teenage girl in our home. Well as hard as I have tried she is truly 15 now. We have plenty of eye rolls etc to show for it. I have to say though, as teenagers go she is quite pleasant, but you know how teenagers go haha. I saw a bumper sticker that said "you can't scare me I have teenagers" and I think that sooo sums them up!

Natalie is quite the anomaly to all of us. She has amazed us her whole entire life. Thus the picture of her in the pool wearing every possible swimming device we owned in a wading pool. This kind of sums her up. She has more of a social life that all the rest of us put together. She has the best luck in the world. She wins EVERYTHING!!!. We sure are grateful she is a part of our family because she keeps us all guessing what the future brings. Happy 15th Natalie!
You are a GREAT Kid and we sure LOVE you!















Isn't she adorable!!!

3 comments:

coco said...

I Love that Natalie was born....and that she is being a good teenager- relatively speaking.
;o)
You're doing a great job!
Love the pictures!

Rayner Gals said...

Happy Birthday, Natalie!!!! We love you!!!!

Hoskins Family said...

Did you all have fun at Dizzyland! Hope she had a great birthday!