Friday, February 6, 2009

The Men in my life....


My favorite guy, John, lost his job on Monday. He is showing great faith and perserverance and has hit the ground running looking for a new job. I believe all will be well somehow someway. We keep hearing it is hard times out there but we do see many jobs that would be a good fit for John. We are glad we have tried to be frugal with our money and hope to survive without too much of a hitch. However we are both hard workers and we will survive!!! and I'm sure we will be better for it. John is an amazing person. Not many people know of his talents. He has made many good changes in every job he has worked. Mostly he gives every person the respect they deserve no matter what their position and helps them be the best and produce the best they can. He makes things happen by making the employees a team and raising each to their potential. He is a kind sole and a VERY hard and SMart worker. So I believe with all that and the Lords help we will be fine. I am VERY grateful for such a wonderful man!!!





Another of my favorite guys, my Dad, under went surgery to take out his prostate over a week ago. We went to the Dr's today and all is well. The cancer didn't spread at all so all he has to do is heal. He was hillarious in the hospital. He suffered VERY little pain and had all the nursed wrapped around his little finger. He told my sister, my mother and myself EXACTLY what a prostate does!!! WOW! He is doing well and can't wait to get back to work at 74 years of age. He is amazing and in GREAT health aparently!




My favorite little man either warms my heart in love or frustration!!! More love than frustration fortunatley. I have LOVED seeing life through the eyes of a little boy! He is sooo happy to have his daddy home. If only we were independantly wealthy!!! We are all loving the TIME together! Too bad it takes sooo much time to produce $$$.






I feel So Blessed to have such outstanding Men in my life!!!

1 comment:

Breinholt Family said...

Tracy that was priceless! I'm glad your Dad is doing well.