Friday, January 16, 2009

Merry Christma$

Christma$ was lots of fun as usual.
I know my girls need clothes, however they never like what I give them sooo...
this year I gave all the girls a crisp $100 bill to buy their own. It was GREAT! They all loved it and enjoyed the shopping. The only question is How do I surprise them next year. Natalie was pretty cute. She was the first to discover the $100 and the excitement was priceless. Brittney didn't want any Christmas morning pictures. Personally I think they are adorable and don't need makeup. But I sure enjoy her excitement at Christmas. The little girl peaks out every so often!















I know we are the VERY last family in the whole wide world to get one of these!
We are sure enjoying it...
The guitars are now a permanent fixture in our family room.





Natalie made most of our Christmas Dinner
which was GREAT fun for her and GREAT fun for me. She did a great job also, everything was VERY Yummy!
We sure enjoyed having the girls home and I know Grandma and Grandpa enjoyed them as well.

There is nothing like a good ole Christmas at home!!!

No comments: