Friday, September 12, 2008

camping at Morrow Bay...


One of our favorite things to do over the summer is camp with our friends from Castaic. In years past we always wen to the Sequoias but this year we decided to do beach camping and we LOVED it. We went to Morrow Bay and I vote we go back next year. There was a fun trolley bus that took us to town each day. Brittney and Collette went shopping but otherwise hid in the motor home all weekend playing cards and reading twilight books. They graced us with their presence one evening and entertained us at the fireside. Natalie enjoyed hanging with the teenagers. Chandler LOVED it all! He and John went canoeing. I'll have to add those pictures later. My buddy Theresa came over on her bike and asked me to come play so we went riding our bikes around the campsite, we even did a bit of off roading. I felt like a kid again. We shared a spot with the Cioffi's to be closer to the crowds. They are very entertaining and GREAT cooks. Notice the picture of Chandler feeding the squirrels. How cute is that. I vote we go back to Morrow Bay next year!!!

























2 comments:

April said...

I'm glad you had fun, we had such a great time! Love your pictures!

Rayner Gals said...

Why don't you go camping in Hillsboro, Oregon some time? Ha ha. :)